<$BlogRSDUrl$>

random thoughts from a member of the yuppie technocrati

Friday, February 15, 2008

the way that I feel when you cry is so bad 

Honestly this is my most favorite blog that i've ever tried to keep up. A few thoughts before they escape me: so far I am a fan of Schumpeter's prose, vinyl really has a compelling quality that most digital mediums do not (I have to admit to not having exposure to the higher fidelity digital standards) - I also confess a nostalgia for the physical processes of playing a record - childhood in the early 80s, Barack Obama pisses me off way more than my completely rational objections against him would warrant, which i take as a good sign in the general election and i am still not going to give any money to any polite people who ask me for money for his campaign. Sister solidarity - ya ya!

istening to: yo la tengo - and then nothing turned itself inside out (vinyl)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?