<$BlogRSDUrl$>

random thoughts from a member of the yuppie technocrati

Thursday, October 14, 2004

change and stagnation 

things are somewhat blah.

the election thing is pretty nailbiting. and there's this whole exam thing on election day. It's hard to be motivated to study for the exam. I'm in an amotivated mental state which is not good. Chicago was long and helpful I suppose. This back and forth business is *not* helpful. I don't know what the hell is going on with a schedule and routine. I have so much to do and i've been procrastinating.

new fave band of the moment: saturday looks good to me !!!!!!!!!!! they rock the witch.

listening to lots of NPR.

anyways i should exercise! that always is helpful. for lots of stuff. mood and concentration and motivation.

listening to: dcfc - transatlanticism
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?