<$BlogRSDUrl$>

random thoughts from a member of the yuppie technocrati

Friday, September 17, 2004

omg lol!!!! 

finally some time to write. so yeah my whole computer building adventure hasn't really worked out yet. maybe i fucked up the motherboard somehow - or maybe it was defective. Whatever.

my new job is fun or at least there are a good amount of chill people and fun SAS skilzz to polish.

registered for the gre. still have to hook up the recs.

i think my list of places to apply to right now is:

U-Wash (my top choice - really good program - seems like lots of applied stuff)
Oregon State University (Corvallis) - OREGON!!! and APPLIED!!! and I'm pretty sure I could get in
UC Berkeley - probably reject me outright because of my GPA but whatever - it's worth a shot and I have CA residency
Portland State University - PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine I wouldn't get in here MS program so I could blow everyone else out of the water and transfer if i wanted to do a Ph.D. plus PORTLAND!!!!!!

so yeah. study for GRE. study for exam. go to Chicago. work. miss the saturday looks good to me spaceland show. talk politics.

i <3 saturday looks good to me !!!!!!

ok i produced my datasets for the week!
i'm out

listening to: saturday looks good to me - every night
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?