<$BlogRSDUrl$>

random thoughts from a member of the yuppie technocrati

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Gossip and Secrets 

I could write more about my trip to Seattle. But that was so long ago... I haven't been that busy really. Partied a bit - commuted a lot. I had an awesome time with my bro when he was here. It's fun to be able to have my friends meet him and just chill. He dealt with my erratic moods quite well - and picked up very quickly that the best way to make me less cranky is food and coffee. I may be working closer to my house soon! Yay for not commuting so damn far. It's worth it but still. Damn.

It's wierd being so involved in work stuff. I want to be European. I doubt I would be less productive.

listening to: Matthew Dear - Backstroke
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?