<$BlogRSDUrl$>

random thoughts from a member of the yuppie technocrati

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

super fantastic - david bowie is my muse 

wow - this weekend was soooo intense. i started the week feeling completely exhausted, physically sore, and emotionally drained. but i got my stereo set up in my new sexy room and i spent last night being exhausted and listening to records... hopefully i'll have some pics to post of the wedding cause people looked cute.

sooo happy to be done moving. the commute is a bitch but totally worth it - for now

slowly i'm crossing things off my list - going to give nabil stuff at lunch, sent the rent check, next i need some more adderall because work is not so happening without it, and i need to figure out that random bill from my doctor. wtf? that's why i have an HMO

i listened to the franz ferdinand album sooooo much this weekend. it was pretty much the only thing i listened to in my car - and i drove a fuck ton

i was not thrilled about other events this weekend. that's life, at least my life because i'm incompetent.

listening to: the stills - logic will break your heart
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?