<$BlogRSDUrl$>

random thoughts from a member of the yuppie technocrati

Monday, May 24, 2004

suprise! fire drill 

Thank god for the fire drill in the middle of a meeting i was woefully underprepared for. I have a little more direction now also for when we reschedule the meeting.

Not so excited about the rescheduled meeting - and the data testing is so pissing me off. I have control issues about it for sure. Obviously all the signs are that things are not going to happen on time and it's just going to be a huge pain in my ass.

I had sooooo much fun last night at my new place. Oh man it is awesome. Anyways... it totally made me want to have some drinks and make out with a boy on one of the couches on the deck. not that i have anyone in particular in mind at all. no way... anyways.

I need a vacation. Yay for memorial day. paid holidays are super cool.

listening to: +/- - you are here
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?