<$BlogRSDUrl$>

random thoughts from a member of the yuppie technocrati

Monday, May 17, 2004

ack - new blogger interface - it's all shiny and different 

back to work - the whole exam thing really puts a wrinkle in my normal routine. It was super wierd not to go to work for 3 days. This weekend was pretty nuts too with so many people around. It was very nice to see all those kids - Jeanette, Tuc, Mauricio, Zack, China (i feel like i never see her) Andy, Noel, Dann.

I'm excited about Death Cab friday! and moving into my awesome new house! I'm so ready to live somewhere closer to exciting things like LA and friends. Moving is a pain but it also shakes things up which necessary every so often. Hopefully I'll be able to edit some of my stuff and organize better. I'm also planning a trip to IKEA for some new stuff like a new mattress for my futon and other random furniture/lights/etc. to make it super cool and organized.

Summer rocks the witch - and i am planning to have ridiculous amounts of fun this summer. It's a lot easier to not get all introspective and serious when it's sunny and hot and you're having barbecues and keggers. KEG! HOTTUB!!!!! Fun people visiting like my bro and my friend Anna from middle school.

And my roommate isn't moving to NY - yay. She's cool - and not from tech! And she's going to get free tickets to shows.

Damn sometimes being an adult is such a pain. I needed to go grocery shopping for a few days - i finally went last night so there was nothing much to eat. I've been unusually hungry the past couple days (that time of the month) so it sucked - i ended up making this tuna noodle thing that was actually really good.

Mostly Gilmore Girls was awesome last night Yay Luke and Lorelei getting together!!! except for the whole Rory Dean sex thing. Ewww. I officially think Rory is emotionally retarded. I think she probably really annoys me because the way she avoids conflict and doesn't deal with her issues reminds me too much of myself or my mother. Not even being able to be honest with herself about what she wants annoys me too. Also I wanted her to have sex with Jess. They had so much more chemistry - the way the writers handled that pissed me off because there could have been some really interesting storylines that could have made Rory a much more self-aware person. Yay psychoanalysing and getting emotionally invested in a WB show!

Funny picture - these are Calvin toilets - picture is from Rolling Stone!!




listening to: mum - yesterday was dramatic - today is ok
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?